Strategic use of Social Media for GLAM (online video class)
Our ‘Strategic use of Social Media’ course is an online learning program, which can further deepens and explores some of the most popular social media applications. You will experience the usability and its impact. You will discover what platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and new other platforms can do for you. You will experience what the possibilities of content curation are.
Additionally you will learn from the experiences of your fellow students! During the course you will not only gain knowledge and insights. The assignments will help you to bring everything into practice. You also benefit from the online interactions with fellow students and the personal supervision of the teacher. Together, this represents a unique form of learning.
At the end of the course you have the right insights in the strategic use of Social Media and be able to use it in an effective way for your organisation.
During this online workshop ( 2x 3 hours) our lecturer will guide you through the course material in an interactive and practical way to ensure that you not only get the needed knowledge and insight but develop your skills as well.
The course is aimed at information specialists who want to learn more about effective use of Social Media in a professional environment.
The course “Strategic use of Social Media Things’ covers the following topics:
- Web2.0, Social Media and Content curation
- The most popular platforms and their use:
- Facebook; the do’s and don’ts as a person, entrepreneur and organization
- Instagram; social photography, trends and opportunities
- Twitter floor; the smart use Twitter to listen, search and share what you love doing
- TikTok, Pinterest and others
- Making choices
- Relation platform, goals and target audiences
- Content Curation
- Succesfully sharing and distributing content
- Learn how to be efficient
- Insights in results
9, 16 & 23 October 2023 ( 3 x 3 hour Online session)
USD 150,00 (VAT exempt)
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM GMT +1
Tel GO: + 31 70 351 2380
Tel DLIS office: + 1 (876) 927-2944
Tel DLIS Cell: + 1 (876) 796-4333