QPIP Exam Training
This module of the Advanced Patent Information Course prepares you in 4 session of 3 hours for the Qualified Patent Information Professional (QPIP) exam (February 2021)
All lessons will be provided in English through online video classes (ZOOM).
- In advance: participants make an entree Entrée exam: Questions based on QPIP prerequisites
- Review QPIP Schedule I : Search Skills
- Review QPIP Schedule II: Patent Law and Analysis Skills
- Discussion to determine the expectations of both Schedules
- Preparation of QPIP mock exams
- Discussing the main points of the QPIP exams
The course is organised under the auspices of Dutch Patent Information User Group (WON).
GO | School for Information also provides an Advanced Patent Information Course (APIC)
- Patent Legal aspects
- Patent Landscaping
- Command Language Searching
- Opposition and invalidity
- QPIP Exam Training
The Advanced Patent Information Course consists of 7 modules and an exam. The modules can also be followed seperately as refresher courses. The course will provide students with a solid knowledge of patent information, in general, however, particular attention is given to patent searches, legal aspects, the accessibility and retrieval of patent information.